Do you want to be part of an internationally emerging luxury watch brand with its roots in the Netherlands? Staudt Chronometrie is a high-end watch brand that designs, develops, assembles and sells watches to watch lovers worldwide and jewellers in the Netherlands and Germany. The company was founded in 2014 by Yvo Staudt, who created his own mechanical watch while studying classical music in Italy. That first watch has grown into a collection of mechanical watches and a small team of inspired, young colleagues. Want to know more? Click here.
We are looking for an all-round independent watchmaker who wants to grow along with a Dutch scale-up watch brand. You are a skilled watch freak who likes to work systematically and assemble our high-quality mechanical watches with passion. Besides that, you keep yourself busy with the quality control of our assembled watches and incoming parts. You think along about the construction, efficiency and quality of our products. Since you are part of a small team, you do not hesitate to help out when needed and you work well under pressure. When necessary, you will be on hand to help out at events and workshops. Staudt is a young and fast-growing company, everyone is willing to lend a hand. We are looking for someone who gains energy from the adventure of, together with a small team, scaling up a watch brand in the retail market.
Concrete tasks are:
- Assembling watches, quality control
- Repairing, servicing of returned watches
- Thinking along in the development of our collections
- Stock management and quality control
- Supporting tasks (e.g. shipping, order management, supporting during events and workshops)
What we are looking for in you:
- A completed training as a watchmaker
- Professional knowledge of ETA/Sellita timepieces (7753, 7751, 2892-A1, 6498 etc.)
- A high quality standard and you work accurately
- A great sense of responsibility and ownership of your position
- Good ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Native level of the Dutch language, proficiency in English and/or German is an advantage
- Flexible and dynamic mindset
- Critical, reflective and assertive
What can we offer you?
- A unique, full-time position
- Good equipment to do your job
- Beautiful, well-equipped workplace in Ootmarsum
- Market conform starting salary
- A lot of independence, responsibility and own input
- Ample opportunity for development
We would like to receive your CV and motivation in which you convince us why Staudt suits you, by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org, attn. Susan) before 1 October 2022.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated at all.